When thinking about personal insurance, you need to ask yourself: If something were to happen to you, how would your family cope financially? Would your family be able to continue to pay the mortgage, cover daily living expenses and continue to live the lifestyle they had become accustomed to?
During this emotional time, the last thing your family needs is financial pressure adding extra strain, which is why it’s important to have life insurance to protect the things you’ve worked hard to create. There are various types of insurances available. The more common insurances are listed below:
- Term Life Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disablement Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Business Expense Insurance
We believe these insurances are of vital importance for most individuals and families.
With regards to business insurance, it is important to keep in mind one of the downsides to operating a business: Risk. This is where insurance comes in. Similar to the way you protect your family, assets and income through personal risk insurance, you must also protect your business’s assets. We are able to assist you and your business partners with:
- Key Person insurance to help protect your business from events such as the loss of a ‘Key Person’ who may play an important role in areas such as office management or sales or;
- Buy / Sell Agreement funding through insurance to help protect your business from specific events such as the death, divorce, long-term disability, retirement or bankruptcy of a partner(s).
What type of life cover do you need and how much cover is enough? We can help you answer these questions and to help ensure your family, business and lifestyles are protected financially in case life doesn’t go according to plan.